Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Another year has passed me by

I met many unhappy incidents this year, including my health issues. Poor me tried so hard to reach 45kg, but dramatically dropped to 38kg. I'm glad everything is okay now.

Afterall, I've learned that the most important thing in life is to be healthy and live well, second most important thing is to have money. People often say money is the root of all evil, but I believe money is the solution to the problems, while the lack of money is the root of all evil. To have money in necessary situations will always be a great help. Saving up is never enough, spending less won't help much, it's the ability to earn more money.

I was able to see what I desire and set my goal towards it. I always wanted to enjoy a slow life, but there's so many things I wish to be able to do, especially helping my family and friends.

I do not know how far I can go, what I do know is I must continue working towards it.


I will do better next year.



2 comments:

Jerine said...

Take care... I hope you will do better next year. And get well soon.

Bear Bear said...

Thanks Jerine, I will! :)