Friday, August 22, 2014

Why? How?

I realized that I didn't keep up with my inner self lately! It's been months since I last jotted down my thoughts! Lots of incidents happened in my life recently, at times I really needed to be alone and find a good explanation for everything!


First things first, I know I have to accept that it's the nature of some people who like to take advantage of others and put blame on others as if it's convenient for them to do so! Although I didn't regret that I helped too much! Because I know no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted! Well, I have done what I should! Anyway, what goes around comes around. For those ungrateful people, I'm sure they won't deserve any good things in life! Good luck trying!


Secondly, I like to ask myself "Why-How" questions whenever I need to look for a reason and find a solution to solve my inner conflicts. I try to focus on the original question that I wanted to answer for myself. But when I couldn't find a solution that really satisfies me. I tend to get lost in my own thoughts, so I just let myself drift away from the topic, had to remind myself to be even more focused!


Overall, my life is good, just need a little bit of change and it will be awesome!  (⌒▽⌒)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, be happy! Jia you!

Bear Bear said...

Thank you!