Thursday, July 02, 2015

A surprise update

I haven't announce my pregnancy news on my blog!
So here I am, already at 27 weeks pregnant, starting my third trimester. So far so good, I have been feeling great with no annoying symptoms like nausea or feeling lethargic or even constipation and frequent trips to the restroom despite drinking a lot of water. By now, I am still walking fast like fleeting on air! I still dance and do yoga daily, as well as doing whatever I want with my cute belly that Lg gave it a nickname "poochie". I have no problem climbing a flight of stairs, it's a way to train my glute!

I really watch what I eat though! I don't have unusual craving for unhealthy food, I limit my intake of salty and sweet food! I eat one avocado with a cup of milk to start my day, I occasionally snack on dried figs and dried apricots, and eat one cup of Greek yogurt topped with Chia seeds every afternoon. I also eat walnuts with a cup of milk at night before going to bed! I prefer to eat a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. Besides eating healthy and balanced meals, I focus on getting enough nutrition for my growing baby, so far my baby is growing strong and healthy! I am gaining decent weight too!

Here are beautiful pictures of my baby, for now I called my baby Lc, aka Little Critter!!



I am writing a diary on my pregnancy about my changes and thoughts. I will consider to publish some on my blog next time. 'Til then!




2 comments:

Terry Cody said...

Congrats maybe baby will have your extra line on your finger ~ I am glad you posted I am Norwegian I have extra line on my left baby finger I have never found anyone with one I am older a writer and have done well in life very blessed I'm healthy and happy so for all those others I hope you are as well I am a female I had six daughters none with my finger extra lines and no grandbabies with extra lines, be happy in life!

Bear Bear said...

Thank you for leaving your comment and so sorry fhat I replied you so late!

My baby didn't have the extra line on his fingers like mine and that doesn't matter as long as he is a healthy baby!

Thank you for your wish! Same to you, have a good life and be happy! ❤️