Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Xiao Bai's day out

I brought Xiao Bai out for a walk in the afternoon. Most of the time when I brought him out, passer-by always wanted to touch him and said he's cute. Xiao Bai is a very friendly dog, as long as you approach him slowly with a smile, you can easily hug him. It's a little difficult to take photos of Xiao Bai outside, because he always turns his head whenever I want to take a picture of him.

I always let him run in front of me, but he likes to look back and wait for me. Such a sweet dog!!!






A doodle of Xiao Bai done by me.



7 comments:

Pandabonium said...

Xiao Bai is so cute. Momo does the same on her walks. She will pull at the leash, but if I let go, she stops and waits.

Nice sketch. You have artistic talent, Bear Bear.

http://chinese.yenjai.net said...

You draw really well !!

Wally Banners said...

that drawing you did is great!!! you have talent.

Bear Bear said...

Thank you so much Pandaboniums, YenJai and Wally Banners.

Honestly, I don't have much confidence in showing my drawing but these comments really motivate me a lot. =]

I will post more of my doodles or even watercolor paintings next time. ^-^

Anonymous said...

hi Xiao Bai...meet Lucas - http://lucas.koolbirks.com :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice drawing, cute dog too. By the way, what does "Bai" mean. i know what xiao means :o).

Bear Bear said...

To koolitz:

Lucas looks so cool! Thanks for stopping by! =]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To Chaminda (GC):

Bai means White. ^^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To blackmoon:

Xiao Bai bao: Thao nao` ma` bac' Got bo nha` di len nui. Vi uat uc qua'! =D