Sunday, March 31, 2013

Fragrant Garden

As a promise to keep up with our exercise habit, we started our nature walk routine again yesterday. Our nature walk destination was the Fragrant Garden, it's a newly opened garden at Singapore Botanic Gardens.



I love the scenery and the color right after it rained! Sentimental, fresh and radiant!


On the way to the new garden, we walked past the Evolution Garden.


I always have new feelings for all the old places when I revisited!


Do you like bougainvillea? I like them! Nostalgic, maybe! There is a Vietnamese poem about bougainvillea that I like very much!

Hoa giấy
Anh trở về căn nhà cũ không em
Hoa giấy rơi như ngày xưa xa lắc
Vẫn nhẹ nhàng như những dòng nước mắt
Rớt nhẹ bên thềm lơ đãng chiều đông
Gió lạnh lùng như kí ức mênh mông
Hoa rơi mãi vô tình trong thinh lặng
Chẳng còn bài thơ đã từng viết tặng
Hoa giật mình, rớt khẽ xuống tay anh
Anh ngậm ngùi vì hoa giấy mong manh
Chẳng giữ được em, dù là chiếc bóng
Và khi đại dương dạt dào cuộn sóng
Anh vẫn là dòng nước lững lờ trôi...
Hoa giấy bây giờ vẫn là hoa giấy thôi
Vẫn bay khẽ trong hoàng hôn lộng gió
Lặng lẽ thả mình giữa không và có
Chẳng biết là mãi mãi hay mong manh
Có lẽ nào chỉ là của riêng anh
Dông bão, lặng yên, ngậm ngùi, tiếc nuối?
Hoa vẫn rơi đẹp như lần hẹn cuối
Như chưa bao giờ biết đến đổi thay
Chùm hoa rung mình khi ngọn gió lay
Anh biết mùa đông chẳng còn hoa nữa
Nơi xa vô tận, mình anh đứng giữa
Có cánh hoa nào nhẹ rớt trên tay...


Finally we reached the Fragrant Garden!


It's quite a small area, but really it is a fragrant garden! Almost all the flowers there are aromatic!!!


Some photos of flowers and plants, also tiny insects that I captured!


Saw the droplets of rain water on pine tree leaves that really fascinated me. They were just dangling delicately like crystals.


We decided to walk around Botanic Gardens before exiting. I like watching people and activities happening around me. Felt blissful!


I have learned that life isn't fair, but it's still good! I've got joy in abundance! I've got life full of substance! I've got something to live for! I've got surplus to give more! So I count my blessings!


Have a good day, everyone!




No comments: