Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sentosa MegaZip Adventure Park

Another wonderful day at Sentosa, we wanted to conquer all the games at MegaZip Adventure Park.


We walked to the S.E.A Aquarium first, always enjoying my time there. This time, I didn't take many photos as I spent more time observing all the ocean exhibits there.


Warmed up with a round of Luge, it's fun!


Finally at MegaZip Adventure Park for our games, we purchased the Tiger tickets!!!


Getting ready!!!


Excited!!!


Our first game was the ClimbMax!


We chose to do the second level first.


I've never played this game before and it's not as easy as it seemed, but the more I was familiar with it, the more I loved it.


Our friend Yu Rou quite underestimated this game and she almost gave up after completing the first session!


But she pumped up her courage and finished the whole course with us!


The course was exhausting and it made our muscle trembles as we have to balance ourselves all the time!


But I love challenging myself to complete any games I participated.


Amazing feeling!


After completing the ClimbMax, we proceeded to the ParaJump and the MegaZip!!! Absolutely loved these games!!! No photos captured though, as we were really high up, zooming down crazily fast with ParaJump then sliding down across the beach by MegaZip!!!


End of the awesome day filled with the adrenaline feeling!!!



No comments: