Sunday, October 09, 2011

Like a rose

While shopping at Vivocity, I received a pretty rose from a Coach promoter together with their Poppy perfume testing strip. It brightened my mood right after that! Rose is my favorite flower. I also like the fragrance of Poppy perfume. It has a fresh and lovely scent, the bottle looks pretty too.

Silly me, kept holding onto the rose everywhere I went. Poor rose got so tattered when I got home!


Bought a pair of Bebe heels today. I'm not a high heel person and I don't wear heels often but this pair has leather upper with a convenient back zipper. Plus it looks both sexy and fierce which I super love!




"Everything you need you already have. You are complete right now, you are a whole, total person, not an apprentice person on the way to someplace else. Your completeness must be understood by you and experienced in your thoughts as your own personal reality." ~Beverly Sills~



No comments: