Thursday, November 03, 2011

Home Cooking

I love cooking and Lg loves eating whatever I cook. He likes Asian food and rice, so most of the time our dinner consisted of rice and some dishes to accompany it.

Some dishes I often cook are:

Mei Cai Kou Rou, Steamed Pork With Mustard Greens. I roasted the pork belly by myself then steamed it.

Omu-rice, I mastered my skill of cooking this dish thanks to the Japanese cooking show "26 hours/day".

Kakiage Udon, a simple and healthy dish! I usually use carrots to make kakiage.

Scallion Pastry with Karasumi/Mullet Roe. Lg's favorite dish since his childhood!

French Toast, a simple dish and Lg often asked me to make this for his supper.

Red Wine Chicken Stew, it's not oily as it seems, I use extra virgin olive oil for this dish.

Stir Fried Beef with Chichinga. We both love this dish.

Simple Stir Fried Veggie.

Stir Fried Petai, I like spicy food.

Whitebait with ginger. This is a very addictive dish to me, sometimes i cook with cherry tomatoes or radishes.



4 comments:

mooneywithrene said...

Wow !!! , what a great roundup... all of them look so yummie. Gorgeous photos and gorgeous recipes . It's so nice to see it all toghether in one post :>

Bear Bear said...

Simple and delicious! :P

Wuji Zhang said...

Great job. You have great skills. food looks delicious!! :)

Bear Bear said...

Thanks Wuji Zhang! ^-^