Thursday, April 06, 2017

Baby Diary Part 3

- 26 February 2015

While on a taxi from Orchard Road back home, my mind drifted into deep thoughts! Even though I haven't had any symptoms of my pregnancy yet but I realized this is so real! I'm afraid this will get even more real! Ready or not, I have come to terms that I have to take it seriously! Closed my eyes and I visualised the scene of me playing with my kid as he/she running towards me! I would hug him/her so tightly!When my kid grow up and have to be far away from my side, I would cry! I feel the sign of possessiveness in me! I can't let my kid work in an airline job! I would miss him/her so much!

I don't want to have a miscarriage at all! I want to hold my kid dearly, kiss his/her soft hair and let them know how much I love him/her, just like how I always show how much laogong means to me and I love him unconditionally!

- Wednesday 4 March 2015

I got brownish spottings until now, not really care when it would go away, but I managed to recover from my running nose by drinking lemon water diligently!! My hubby was surprisingly in a good mood since the day after my check up in hospital, occasionally he still tease me about my pregnancy!😂 I hope he remains like this, makes me less stressful!!! My fingers crossed until the next check up on 23rd of March! 😂

Some update about my pregnancy! Tomorrow I will officially be 10 weeks pregnant but I still don't have any annoying symptoms, I still exercise daily and my weight is 43 kg now!😊

- Thursday 12 March 2015

You are 11 weeks today baby! I can't feel you yet and don't really have any symptoms besides noticing my breast growing bigger! I am not complaining, I hope that I am one of the lucky mothers that can sail through nine months peacefully! My stomach is still flat, no bump yet! Maybe because I exercise daily, at least 30 to 45 minutes a day!

I'm glad that I haven't experienced morning sickness or fatigue yet! Sometimes I do get dizzy spells but it just last for a while or so! I'm still so active that I cleaned all the windows by standing on the cabinet ledge! I do it carefully though!

Next time I want to buy a world map and a geographical globe to play "travel the world" with you! We will learn all about the world together! You will be able to tell me how many continents are there, how many oceans on Earth, name them all and learn all about the world! I am fascinated by the fact that we can learn so many things together! Whatever you're interested, I will be learning with you!
---------------

- 16:10 pm Thursday 12 March 2015

When I was listening to my music, as I sang along to my favorite song Run by Leona Lewis, my tears flow down like a broken water tap! The lyric was so sad! As if I am gonna lose someone, which my brain imagine if it's my baby! I told myself you are just a cell now, I forbid myself to feel emotionally attached to you or possessive over you! I can't help but develop more and more feelings for you each day! Don't ever leave me, I will never give you up because you're mine! I'll always be with you, right beside you! So stay with me as long as you can! ☺️
----------------

- Friday 13 March 2015

I cooked a huge pot of 500g of black beans today!! Black beans are good for pregnancy, very nutritious! So after I finished simmering them, the beans became soft! I will keep them in a container and refrigerate them, so that I can eat for days!!!

I must take good care of myself! No matter what, my baby will have to be healthy and smart so I try to eat food that provide the nutrition I need for a healthy pregnancy!  Sometimes I crave for some certain things but I stop myself from having it if it's not beneficial to my body! My husband is good to point out what food I should avoid and I really appreciate his help on that! I limited my intake of salt or sugar and cut down on spicy food. I drink plenty of water and milk, but steer away from carbonated beverages.😁
-------------

- Saturday 14 March 2015

Laogong bought a whole lots of fruit for me today!! Now in our refrigerator we have avocados, apples, oranges, pomegranates, kumquat, lemon, guava, starfruit, jackfruit, mango, blueberries, jambu and plums!! My favorite is blueberries and laogong bought 5 packs for me!!! I am so spoilt by him!!!💋

Laogong also managed to buy fresh white anchovies for me!! Lately I like to eat anchovies, I can cook omelette or add some to my oatmeal!! We went to Isetan Japanese food fair and Laogong also bought lots of Japanese fish cakes for me and 2 packets of smelt tempura!! I love snacking on these!!💖

I felt so loved! Thank you Laogong!!! You always try to give me the best no matter what!! I am grateful to have you as my husband!! I will try not to be too sensitive or let my emotions ruin my mood!! I must know that you have the right to be moody at times!! You are human, not a robot! So I'll be a better wife, just for you!😘



No comments: