Monday, April 09, 2012

Heartland mall

We went to JCube today, it's the newest heartland mall in town.

I was quite attracted by The Rink @ JCube, it's Singapore's first and only Olympic-size ice rink. But it was crowded! I'll try my skating skills on ice some other time.

On the way to IMM, we saw a building under construction, it's called Jem, an upcoming mall opening in 2013. Their tenants will include H&M and Uniqlo and many others. I think I won't have to go to Orchard anymore when Jem opens!!!

Yay, I bought something at JCube today.

There was a Laneige promotion going on and I got a limited edition Laneige Water
Sleeping Pack_Ex and Essential Care sets at discounted prices. It's so worth it!

To feel good, one must look good.
To look good, one must maintain themselves!

Nah, I didn't take much effort in maintaining myself!
I do the most basic skin care regime because I enjoy healthy looking skin!



A song I super like! "Paradise" by Coldplay!




No comments: