Monday, April 23, 2012

Life goes on

Every now and then, whenever we had squabbles, I always questioned myself if I was wrong to voice out my thoughts and disagree with your opinions? I tried to get it right, but not anymore this time!

I choose to be happy, I choose to treasure what I have, I choose to love my life, you are nothing to tell me not to love it! That's why I choose to stay away from you!

You tried to tear apart my confidence but it only brought you down and reveal your true self! You feel good by criticising, finding faults and belittle others to satisfy your insecurities in order to cover your weaknesses. You like to assume things and make up stories but you have no idea that everyone of us has a different nature and own ways to decide how we want to live our lives.


Someone told me you're still sad because of our fight. Don't be! We choose to live our life and accept whatever the outcome might be! That's it! Life goes on!




No comments: