Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How to get a slimmer face

I have chubby cheeks, I thought it's baby fat and it would disappear on its own when I grew older! I waited but it didn't! So I had to find a way to get rid of those chubby cheeks!

My method is very simple! I've been using this face roller to tone my facial muscles by giving my face a lymph massage daily!

You can get this easily at any Daiso store! It's cheap and it does wonders!

Here's how I use it! Start from center of your neck, follow your collarbone and gently push the roller towards the nape of your neck and hold the roller with some pressure right beneath your ears for as long as you want. Hahaha, kidding, only for few seconds to a minute. Don't press too hard, just the right force so that you won't damage your skin.

You would experience slight numbness all over your face if you press the right spots! That's what I experienced and I enjoyed it! This exercise makes my chin area toner and sharper looking!

Now, to make my chubby cheeks lose fat! Start beside the nostrils, press with light pressure and move the roller along the cheekbone lines towards your ears.

Working over the temples and rest your rollers there for a while with light pressure. Repeat the process again few more times.

That's how I make my face slimmer, sharing is caring right?

Happy rolling!



5 comments:

Jerine said...

It actually works? I was a bit reluctant to try because I thought it will pull my skin cells and become saggy :S

Bear Bear said...

Only press on the lymphs, not entire face, just few spots to make face muscles firmer.

It won't pull skin cells unless you use extreme force! :D

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal site now ;)

Also visit my website: tummy exercises

Anonymous said...

Нello frіends, its ωonderful ρaragraph abou
tutoringanԁ еntіrely defіned, kеep it up
all thе time.

kate dircksen

Izyan said...

Hey I've been searching for the review of using a face roller. I have chubby cheeks too, but weirder thing is only my right cheek is chubby. And i thanked you for writing this great review of using the face roller. Makes my hesitation of buying it gone. ^^