Saturday, January 19, 2013

Taiwan trip 2013 day 10 and 11

Day 10

We had lunch at Mita Pasta restaurant with San Jie and our twin nephews. I was delighted to see such a cozy restaurant with a cute snowman!


All of us had pasta set meals, yums!


No matter how full I was, I always could finish my dessert and a cup of coffee!


We all went to the Taipei Zhongshan Metro Shopping Mall to find games and toys for the boys, yes, Lg was included! San Jie also bought something for herself, it's the Xbox 360 Kinect!


Around 5 pm, we had dinner at San Jie Fu's parents' house. I love all the dishes that granny cooked! Super delicious!


We went back to the mall after the dinner, there I saw the miniature Olympus Pen E-P3 and OM-D series. San Jie then bought some for me!!! I was so touched!


Bought braised duck tongues and duck wings for night snack! San Jie also bought a super yummy cake at Xiao San Yuen shop!


Our twin nephews wanted to count down to the New Year with us, so we all stayed awake and snacked on our night snacks while waiting for the moment.


It's 2013! Wishing everyone a better year!


Day 11

On the next day, it rained heavily the whole day, so we just rested at home. Lg set up the Xbox 360 Kinect while I was busy decorating San Jie's souvenir cabinet! After that, we all had a good time playing games and exercising together. It's a fun day!


Late afternoon, we had dinner at our favorite restaurant nearby and bought supper as usual! It's always great to have some time to relax and be with family members! I love family days!!!



No comments: